Phone number +46739337527

tisdag 9 november 2010

Pike season










The pikes are now gathering in the shallow bays around Öland.
Last week of fishing has been really good.

Upp to 40 contacts per day.



But its hard work, the ground is mud and sand and sometimes you can sink up to 20cm.
For me its still worth it, especially when you have attack after attack.
Thats also why i dont have so many pictures.
Because most of the times i fish alone and when im 50-100 meters out in a bay i dont want to go to the shore.


I fish with different kinds of big jerkbaits and tails, floating or shallow.
The water i fish in is between 30-90cm deep, so i see almost all the attacks.



Also one of the really good things is when i fish pike i never se other anglers.
I have it all for my self :)

I have problems to load up movies so you have to wait for that.

Today its hard winds and heavy rain.
A perfect day for pike fishing.







BR
Johan Bjelkendal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar